|July Webinar: FREE for Members!|
|July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register
My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
Many companies use or are contemplating the use of 360-degree feedback assessments. Since giving feedback can be a delicate issue, how a 360 assessment is used and the way the feedback is provided is critical to avoid common mistakes. Using experience gained from providing 360-degree feedback to thousands of leaders across hundreds of organizations for over 20 years, TLG and SHRM-Atlanta will address how to implement successful 360 feedback programs that result in positive, strategy-driven behavior change.Join us and learn:
Speaker: Patricia Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Consultant, Turknett Leadership Group
Thank you to our Sponsor: Turknett Leadership Group
- Ron Johnson, Shan Cooper, and the Three Levels of Change Leadership
- I have been fascinated by the story of Ron Johnson, the Apple exec who lasted only fifteen months...
- Three Secrets of the Most Remarkable Servant Leader I’ve Known
- Bob and I are in Jacksonville, Florida, today and we wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. We are...
- Five Minutes to Permanent Change
- Yesterday afternoon I attended the inaugural symposium sponsored by the Atlanta Chapter of CEO...
- Why Do We Overlook Good News? The Number One Resolution for 2017
- We have had a really weird winter in Atlanta. Truth be told, we haven't HAD a winter in Atlanta....
- The Dynamics of Inclusion
- On Wednesday of last week I was up early on a warm January morning in Atlanta. I was honored to be...