- Servant Leadership and Happiness in Dallas
- Some folks, on reading this title, will think I've just flown on a certain airline headquartered in...
- Ron Johnson, Shan Cooper, and the Three Levels of Change Leadership
- I have been fascinated by the story of Ron Johnson, the Apple exec who lasted only fifteen months...
- Three Secrets of the Most Remarkable Servant Leader I’ve Known
- Bob and I are in Jacksonville, Florida, today and we wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. We are...
- Five Minutes to Permanent Change
- Yesterday afternoon I attended the inaugural symposium sponsored by the Atlanta Chapter of CEO...
- Why Do We Overlook Good News? The Number One Resolution for 2017
- We have had a really weird winter in Atlanta. Truth be told, we haven't HAD a winter in Atlanta....
Turknett Leadership Group announces Joshua A. Turknett, M.D. is joining Turknett Leadership Group as a Principal Consultant, leading the firm’s foray into the neuroscience of … Read More
6.26.2017 Susan Hitchcock named as panelist for GAIOP Continuing Education Workshop on Women in Leadership: Individual and Organizational Strategies for Advancement on August 24, 2017 … Read More
Lyn Turknett, President of Turknett Leadership Group, was one of 36 business women in the Atlanta area to serve as a mentor for 2017’s Mentoring … Read More
SHRM-Atlanta January Power Breakfast:The Dynamics of Inclusion: Strategies for Creating Inclusive Cultures & Diverse Pipelines featuring Lyn Turknett, Rock Anderson, Jo Anne Hill, and Joe Garcia
2017 January Power Breakfast – The Dynamics of Inclusion: Strategies for Creating Inclusive Cultures & Diverse Pipelines
Turknett Leadership Group and Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership Announce Host Committee for 2016 Leadership Character Awards
Turknett Leadership Group and the Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership announced the members of the Host Committee for the 2016 Leadership Character Awards … Read More
Join us for our upcoming SHRM-Atlanta Webinar: My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
July Webinar: FREE for Members! July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive … Read More
TLG President, Lyn Turknett, to speak at SHRM-Atlanta Symposium August 23, 2016 on Corporate Culture
Strategies that Drive High Performance and Business Results with guest panelist, Nanci Lamborn, Global Head of Human Resources for eVestment, Inc. and Robyn Smith, Vice … Read More
ATLANTA, Georgia (March 8, 2016) – Turknett Leadership Group (TLG) and the Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership announced that Francis S. “Frank” Blake, … Read More
Robert (Bob) and Carolyn (Lyn) Turknett spoke as part of a “Leadership Matters” panel at Jacksonville University on Tuesday, November 17th. The panelists who spoke were Linda … Read More
Lyn Turknett, President of Turknett Leadership Group, was an honoree of Atlanta’s Women Who Mean Business on Thursday, October 22, 2015. Lyn was one of 15 women … Read More
The Celebration of the Leadership Character Awards took place on October 15, 2015. The celebration included a speech from keynote speaker Ralph de la Vega … Read More
At the September ProWIN Luncheon, Susan Hitchcock, a successful businesswoman, management consultant, and women’s leadership advocate, spoke to a large group of ProWIN members and … Read More
SHRM Atlanta Symposium: When, Why, and How to Use Assessments to Provide the Greatest ROI for Your Talent Management Process
Presented on Tuesday, August 25th by: Lyn Turknett, MA, Turknett Leadership Group Today’s marketplace provides many assessment options for HR professionals. Deciding whether personality tests, … Read More