- Leaders Who Changed the World: Who Are You Most Like?
- President’s Day is near, and we decided to reflect upon some of the lessons, qualities, and...
- The Content of our Character: Lincoln, MLK, Oprah, and Bart
- I still read newspapers – the old-fashioned, paper kind. I had pulled out the front page of...
- Servant Leadership and Happiness in Dallas
- Some folks, on reading this title, will think I've just flown on a certain airline headquartered in...
- Ron Johnson, Shan Cooper, and the Three Levels of Change Leadership
- I have been fascinated by the story of Ron Johnson, the Apple exec who lasted only fifteen months...
- Three Secrets of the Most Remarkable Servant Leader I’ve Known
- Bob and I are in Jacksonville, Florida, today and we wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. We are...
On Wednesday of last week I was up early on a warm January morning in Atlanta. I was honored to be the moderator for a … Read More
Last week was a “gearing up” week after the holidays, and I had put aside several Wall Street Journals. I always check the Management section … Read More
JANET BARNARD, President of Manheim North America – Farm Hand to Corporate Leader Janet Barnard spoke at our Women in Leadership breakfast on July 29, … Read More
We have always believed that leaders of integrity were not just admirable but good for the bottom line. Our company, Turknett Leadership Group, founded in … Read More
Lyn Turknett, President of Turknett Leadership Group, was an honoree of Atlanta’s Women Who Mean Business on Thursday, October 22, 2015. Lyn was one of 15 women … Read More
Sheryl Sandberg’s book, Lean In, created a tsunami of discussion across the country, with an exploration of a hotly debated topic in business today: who’s … Read More
Deborah (Deb) Butler came to speak at Women in Leadership on “What I Learned about Leadership in the Railway Industry.” Deb is a trailblazer in … Read More
We were honored to present a seminar at the Society for Human Resource Management 2015 Conference in Atlanta. Our session was Leading the Way Up: Succession … Read More
Bob and I have an announcement today that we are thrilled to make: After a long career in human resources at Home Depot, Toys R … Read More
Turknett Leadership Group is looking for a Part-time Administrative Assistant! If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you are interested in this … Read More
Atlanta – September 24, 2014 – The Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership and Atlanta-based Turknett Leadership Group have announced the top award recipients … Read More
Summertime is here and willing to stick around for a couple more months. In these months especially, most of us have the opportunity to take … Read More
If you’re currently in the workforce, you know what I’m talking about when I mention millennial stereotypes. I was born lazy, my parents held my … Read More