The Leadership Character Model is consistent with our values and the lens though which we work with our clients, our partners, our suppliers and colleagues.
- Integrity – We are honest and work to create trusting relationships
- Respect – We care about each other and about our clients
- Responsibility – We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professional performance
Our Working Principles
- We partner with our clients in all engagements
- We listen to input and confirm client goals
- We develop solutions that meet the client’s specific business needs
- We use an appreciative approach keeping what is good in an organization and building on those successes for positive change
- We take a systems perspective
- We believe that what impacts one part of the system affects other parts
- We believe that change can occur at any part or any point in an organization
- We believe that every person can make a difference in the success of the organization
- We believe that culture determines the ultimate success of an organization and leadership shapes an organization’s culture
- We believe that every person can be a leader regardless of the position in the company.
Principles of Engagement
- Engagements are defined in terms of the client’s needs and goals.
- The scope of an engagement is determined by the client’s readiness, ability and willingness for change.
- Engagements are designed for incremental successes on the path to an overall result.
- Engagement responsibilities are agreed upon and are shared in full partnership between the client and Turknett throughout the project. Our expertise is leveraged by the active participation of the client, which enhances ownership of the results and builds internal capabilities.