|July Webinar: FREE for Members!|
|July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register|
My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
Many companies use or are contemplating the use of 360-degree feedback assessments. Since giving feedback can be a delicate issue, how a 360 assessment is used and the way the feedback is provided is critical to avoid common mistakes. Using experience gained from providing 360-degree feedback to thousands of leaders across hundreds of organizations for over 20 years, TLG and SHRM-Atlanta will address how to implement successful 360 feedback programs that result in positive, strategy-driven behavior change.Join us and learn:
Speaker: Patricia Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Consultant, Turknett Leadership Group
Thank you to our Sponsor: Turknett Leadership Group
- November 2019 – Lisa Gordon
- WIL Highlights Archives – Mary Moore, Oct. 2019
- WIL Highlights Archives – Doug Shipman, Sept. 2019
- Tino’s Corner – October 2019
- Flow versus Mastery, the challenge of our era By Tino Mantella, President & CEO Turknett...
- Employee Satisfaction, Engagement, and Experience
- By Anne Quielle, TLG Senior Consultant Two decades ago in the organization I served, we surveyed...