|July Webinar: FREE for Members!|
|July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register|
My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
Many companies use or are contemplating the use of 360-degree feedback assessments. Since giving feedback can be a delicate issue, how a 360 assessment is used and the way the feedback is provided is critical to avoid common mistakes. Using experience gained from providing 360-degree feedback to thousands of leaders across hundreds of organizations for over 20 years, TLG and SHRM-Atlanta will address how to implement successful 360 feedback programs that result in positive, strategy-driven behavior change.Join us and learn:
Speaker: Patricia Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Consultant, Turknett Leadership Group
Thank you to our Sponsor: Turknett Leadership Group
- Tino’s Corner August 2019
- Mindfulness… “only one spec of sand can go through the sand dial at one time.” By Tino...
- The Power of Thought: Why we should all be masters of mindfulness
- By Josh Turknett, MD TLG Principal Consultant A bride faints while reciting her wedding...
- Ask the Doc: How do you balance assertiveness with combativeness?
- By Dr. Michael Sessions, Senior Consultant TLG This is a great question and a distinction that...
- WIL highlights for July 26
- “Service, Integrity and Legacy: What Leadership Means to Me” featuring Cheryl McAfee, Chairman...
- The TLG Podcast Series Episode Five: Mindfulness Explained
- The TLG Podcast Series begins our new monthly theme: Mindfulness with an interview with TLG Sr....