|July Webinar: FREE for Members!|
|July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register|
My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
Many companies use or are contemplating the use of 360-degree feedback assessments. Since giving feedback can be a delicate issue, how a 360 assessment is used and the way the feedback is provided is critical to avoid common mistakes. Using experience gained from providing 360-degree feedback to thousands of leaders across hundreds of organizations for over 20 years, TLG and SHRM-Atlanta will address how to implement successful 360 feedback programs that result in positive, strategy-driven behavior change.Join us and learn:
Speaker: Patricia Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Consultant, Turknett Leadership Group
Thank you to our Sponsor: Turknett Leadership Group
- Winding Back Up
- In the early stages of the Covid-19 crisis, a business leader told me that it’s not the winding...
- How to Create a Thinking Environment in Your Organization
- Have you ever sat through an important meeting in which a couple of people dominated the...
- Caring Through Change
- We set the theme for this newsletter nearly a year ago. Little did we know, at the time, that...
- Organizations Strong Stay Relevant
- The International Community is a complex organization, and we have been rocked by a global...
- Letter from the Founders
- This seems another open casket moment - a time when we cannot look away. We grew up in the...