|July Webinar: FREE for Members!|
|July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register|
My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
Many companies use or are contemplating the use of 360-degree feedback assessments. Since giving feedback can be a delicate issue, how a 360 assessment is used and the way the feedback is provided is critical to avoid common mistakes. Using experience gained from providing 360-degree feedback to thousands of leaders across hundreds of organizations for over 20 years, TLG and SHRM-Atlanta will address how to implement successful 360 feedback programs that result in positive, strategy-driven behavior change.Join us and learn:
Speaker: Patricia Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Consultant, Turknett Leadership Group
Thank you to our Sponsor: Turknett Leadership Group
- Interdepartmental Conflict Impacts Customer Satisfaction
- By Bob Turknett Co-founder & Co-chair TLG At one technology firm, Research &...
- Conflict – The Road Not Taken
- By Tino Mantella President & CEO TLG Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I...
- What Does It Mean to Be Un-American?
- By Dr. Cherry Collier Senior Consultant TLG Over the past 20 plus years, I have dedicated my...
- They Call Me Mr. Tibbs
- By Dr. Cherry Collier Senior Consultant TLG In 1991, at the University of Georgia (UGA), I...
- I Like to Feel Small
- By Josh Turknett MD Principal Consultant TLG My wife Jenny and I try to go for two walks every...