|July Webinar: FREE for Members!|
|July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register
My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
Many companies use or are contemplating the use of 360-degree feedback assessments. Since giving feedback can be a delicate issue, how a 360 assessment is used and the way the feedback is provided is critical to avoid common mistakes. Using experience gained from providing 360-degree feedback to thousands of leaders across hundreds of organizations for over 20 years, TLG and SHRM-Atlanta will address how to implement successful 360 feedback programs that result in positive, strategy-driven behavior change.Join us and learn:
Speaker: Patricia Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Consultant, Turknett Leadership Group
Thank you to our Sponsor: Turknett Leadership Group
- Introducing the Elite Cognition Program
- THE ELITE COGNITION PROGRAM: Optimizing Your Greatest Asset “Most people live in a very...
- My Unexpected Rise to CEO: Lessons Learned and Miracles Earned
- By Nancy Cranford I immediately thought, “Can I do this? I’m not ready for this. I’m too...
- Behavioral Lessons from the Awards: Research Findings from the Leadership Character Awards
- Since 2003, the Turknett Leadership Group has been hosting the Leadership Character Awards. These...
- Leaders Who Changed the World: Who Are You Most Like?
- President’s Day is near, and we decided to reflect upon some of the lessons, qualities, and...
- The Content of our Character: Lincoln, MLK, Oprah, and Bart
- I still read newspapers – the old-fashioned, paper kind. I had pulled out the front page of...