|July Webinar: FREE for Members!|
|July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register
My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
Many companies use or are contemplating the use of 360-degree feedback assessments. Since giving feedback can be a delicate issue, how a 360 assessment is used and the way the feedback is provided is critical to avoid common mistakes. Using experience gained from providing 360-degree feedback to thousands of leaders across hundreds of organizations for over 20 years, TLG and SHRM-Atlanta will address how to implement successful 360 feedback programs that result in positive, strategy-driven behavior change.Join us and learn:
Speaker: Patricia Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Consultant, Turknett Leadership Group
Thank you to our Sponsor: Turknett Leadership Group
- Tino’s Corner – March 2019
- Other than the word “redacted” it seems like “transformation” must have been the most...
- Should Employees Have a Right to Disconnect?
- In the Digital Age….. Should Employees Have a Right to Disconnect? Patricia Thompson, Ph.D....
- Turknett leads “Power Panel” at 2019 SHRM-Atl Conference
- Come see us at Booth 50 on 3/26 & 3/27 & join our “must see” session on 3/26 @...
- Leadership in a Digital World
- Tom Spahr -The Home Depot VP Talent Management & Development Thoughts from "Leadership for the...
- Turknett hosting panel discussion at 2019 SHRM-Atlanta Conference
- Please join us at Booth #50 during the conference March 26-27 For details about the Panel...