|July Webinar: FREE for Members!|
|July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register|
My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
Many companies use or are contemplating the use of 360-degree feedback assessments. Since giving feedback can be a delicate issue, how a 360 assessment is used and the way the feedback is provided is critical to avoid common mistakes. Using experience gained from providing 360-degree feedback to thousands of leaders across hundreds of organizations for over 20 years, TLG and SHRM-Atlanta will address how to implement successful 360 feedback programs that result in positive, strategy-driven behavior change.Join us and learn:
Speaker: Patricia Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Consultant, Turknett Leadership Group
Thank you to our Sponsor: Turknett Leadership Group
- Pre-Hire Selection – Our Mercury 7 Astronauts:
- On July 21st, 1969 Americans, and millions around the world were glued to our TV screens watching...
- TLG Assessment and Selection Presentation Powerpoint Newsletter (Download)
- Selecting the Right Person for the Job
- Over my career I am very proud to have selected the very best people for the right job….the...
- Dana Spinola amazes Women in Leadership attendees with “When Passion Meets purpose” message
- WIL Highlights for May 24, 2019 “Where Passion Meets Purpose: How to Live a Life on Fire Without...
- Succession Planning in Real Life: How TLG has helped others plan their successions, PT. 2