|July Webinar: FREE for Members!|
|July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register|
My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
Many companies use or are contemplating the use of 360-degree feedback assessments. Since giving feedback can be a delicate issue, how a 360 assessment is used and the way the feedback is provided is critical to avoid common mistakes. Using experience gained from providing 360-degree feedback to thousands of leaders across hundreds of organizations for over 20 years, TLG and SHRM-Atlanta will address how to implement successful 360 feedback programs that result in positive, strategy-driven behavior change.Join us and learn:
Speaker: Patricia Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Consultant, Turknett Leadership Group
Thank you to our Sponsor: Turknett Leadership Group
- My COVID-19 Experience
- By Dr. Barbara Reilly TLG Sr. Consultant It started with body aches and a fever. Then came...
- Workforce Resilience NOW
- By Lyn Turknett TLG Co-founder & Co-chair (Excerpts from HR Executive) Resilience and...
- Is the word “resilient” an oxymoron for a 33-year-old company?
- By Tino Mantella TLG President & CEO The answer is no, and I am going to prove it. ...
- Another Perspective: Resilience
- By Bill Dickinson Socrates, the classical Greek philosopher once wrote: The secret of change is...
- Stoics & Resilience
- By Lyn Turknett TLG Co-founder & Co-chair From...