Anne Quiello M.S., A.C.C.
Turknett Leadership Group
Anne Quiello joined the Turknett Leadership Group in April 2019 as a Senior Consultant. As a certified and experienced executive and leadership development coach, she consults and delivers on talent development strategies aligned with the organization’s talent needs.
She has over 20 years of operations, customer service, and organization effectiveness experience within a major U.S. airline during which she served in several executive roles, managing pivotal industry change including mergers, bankruptcy, employee engagement in the face of union organization efforts, and building a learning organization from the ground up.
Prior to launching a full-time coaching practice, Anne created her own consultancy to guide clients to evaluate strategic opportunities from transforming a culture to expanding business into international markets. She also served as an Adjunct Professor of Organization Behavior and Human Resources at Georgia State’s Robinson School of Business and a faculty member of the American Management Association.
Anne has a M.S. from Georgia State University’s Robinson School of Business, Atlanta, GA and a B.A. in Sociology from Miami University, Oxford, OH.
Areas of Specialization
- Executive coaching, for cross-industry profit and non-profit sectors, nationally and internationally
- Leadership development strategies and coaching
- Emotional intelligence assessment and development; certified to administer and debrief the Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- NeuroTransformational coaching, enabling clients to reach higher levels of consciousness, energy, and effectiveness in their jobs, career, and in life
- 360 interview and assessment expertise, as well as ability to uncover burdensome mental models or the inhibiting beliefs that get in the way of fulfilling one’s full leadership potential
- Career development and transition coaching
- Organization design, selection, team building, change management, performance management, and employee engagement strategies
- Instructional design and learning facilitation
Representative Consulting Engagements
- Regional manufacturer – coached CEO while addressing critical roadblocks to positioning company for successorship.
- Medical office software company – provided executive coaching to international subsidiary President through major restructuring of parent organization.
- Consumer leasing and finance company – served as leadership development coach to (8) directors/vice presidents, from assessment phase through planning, and through on-going coaching.
- Non-profit organizations – provided executive, career transition, and leadership development coaching to top opera leader as well as to executive director of national hall of fame organization.
- Recruitment technology start-up –providing consulting to founder as member of Advisory Board.
- Various professionals, leaders, and executives – consulted over 500 individuals on career transition strategies to build faster, more effective job search strategies when necessary or to build internal career development plans in partnership with current employers.
- Regional Airline – consulted on creating a customer service culture including re-design of existing training.
- International Airline – consulted on re-structuring of cabin operations organization, including frontline staffing analysis.
- Various aviation technology companies – coached owners on strategies to access emerging markets in West Africa and China.
Contact Information for Turknett Leadership Group: