Senior Leadership Development
Turknett Leadership Group
Dr. Bill Dickinson is a senior leadership advisor who develops enterprise-wide leadership capacity while ensuring business and performance outcomes are aligned. He is passionate about cultivating leaders who are grounded in confidence, credibility and competence. And as a Registered Corporate Coach he has been engaging and empowering leaders for years. He recently led all high-potential and executive leadership development for Cox Automotive.
More specifically, Bill has supported and guided clients from across industries as they sharpen the skills, and minimize the gaps, that allow them to deliver meaningful and measurable results for their organizations while thriving personally. He has launched and served as the national managing partner for a 29-day leadership content curriculum entitled Leadership in Context. In addition, he has designed and delivered another 75 substantive leadership & learning development opportunities—both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. He has over 5000 hours of platform, delivery, and facilitation expertise.
In the span of his 25 years as leadership professional, Bill has also consulted for a variety of leaders as they have introduced and navigated new opportunities as well as overcome obstacles to results and relationships that sometime derail these opportunities. For one national not-for-profit, Dr. Dickinson built and staffed a national OD consultancy practice serving Senior and C-Suite Leaders, and others, throughout USA and Canada. Currently, Bill excels in unpacking and aligning leadership and 360 profile assessments for more impactful and agile leadership. Some of these tools include: Hogan Personality Inventory, Birkman Method, DISC Behavioral Assessment, FranklinCovey 4 Roles of Essential Leadership, Learning Agility, and Korn Ferry 360 Feedback Assessments.
Bill holds a D.Min, professional doctorate in Leadership Development, from St. Mary Graduate School, Cleveland; as well as a Master of Arts in both Philosophy and Ethics. His undergraduate degree is from Michigan State University, Public Administration.
Areas of Specialization
- Executive Leadership Development & Coaching
- High-Potential Development & Performance Acceleration
- 360 Assessment Feedback & Action Planning
- Senior Team Cohesiveness & Alignment
- Culture, Change, and Resilience
- Manager and People-Leader Skill Development
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Organizational Leadership: Vision, Purpose, and Strategy
- Psychological Safety and Team Effectiveness
- Role Clarity and Outcome Alignment
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Self-Leadership & Professional Brand
- Delivering Critical Thinking skills for a national financial service company; high-potential and senior leaders.
- 360 Assessment Feedback: CTO and select VP’s for a technology company that went public in 2018.
- Varied Leadership Development Services: Roman Catholic Hierarchy nationally and internationally
- People-Leader Skill Development for new mid-level managers in a fast-growing telecommunication outsourcing company.
- Organizational Change and Resilience for an international health and disease control agency.
- Performance & Leadership Coaching for sales VP’s in a global telecommunications company.
- High-potential programming management and delivery for a national transportation company; strategy & execution, self-leadership and regulation, and team development
Contact Information for Turknett Leadership Group: