Dr. Cherry advances healthy cultures, people, and processes through innovative behavior change services and science-based technologies. With more than 24 years of expertise, she propels people, teams, and organizations to achieve their goals using her brain-based scientific approach. She understands the art and science of bias and uses her 18 published leadership competency-based books to share knowledge, skills and abilities with others.
Dr. Cherry has helped her clients integrate bias reduction and emotional intelligence with leadership styles that empower participants to capitalize on opportunities to serve as leaders in various sectors including academia, government, non-profit, and the industry/private sector. Dr. Cherry’s work begins long before the first day of her engagements. She customizes every topic, exercise, module, and program to match the unique needs of the client and the organization to ensure her bias training will have an impact.
- For a Social Media Conglomerate Corporation: Facilitated Managing Bias and Managing Inclusion workshops for employees on different campuses of the Facebook network
- For a National Public Health Institute: Provided executive and leadership coaching to coach Senior Level executives, supervisors, and professional staff (SES, GS-15, and GS-14)
- For an Independent Executive Agency: Provided subject matter expertise on the design, development, and delivery of a variety of culture and team training
- For a Hospital Authority: Designed and recommended policies and processes to improve healthcare delivery services
- For an American Bank Holding Company: Developed and implemented a Train-the-Trainers program for the organization
- Assessment for Unconscious Bias
- Bias Reduction Training
- Bias Awareness Train the Trainer Training
- Neuro Leadership: Brain Based Leadership
- Development & Coaching
- Company Policy & Processes Development
- Emotional Intelligence
- Cultural & Sensitivity Coaching/Training
- Diversity & Inclusion Executive Coaching
- Team Engagement & Development Strategies
- A. in Psychology from Spelman College, M.S. and Ph.D. in Applied Social Psychology with a concentration in Organizational Psychology from the University of Georgia. Completed AACSB approved MBA program from Kennesaw State University.
- Author of 18 published leadership competency-based books including Stop, Look and Listen: Exploring the Human Condition, 2019, The Science and Art of Breaking Down the Barriers and Bias in Diversity, 2016, and The Science and Art of Workplace Diversity: Quick Strategies for Success, 2018.
- Her strategic approach to bias reduction comes from her training with the late Dr. Roosevelt Thomas, the founder of Diversity Management.
- MCC, Master Certified Coach through ICF International Coach Federation; CPCC, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach; Certified Master Coach & Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certified Hypnotherapist: Specializing