Kelly Bergeron, M.S., R.C.C.
Turknett Leadership Group
Kelly Bergeron joined Turknett Leadership Group in May 2019 as a Senior Executive Coach. As a certified business coach and human resources professional, Kelly is focused on developing impactful organizational leaders for the challenges companies face in today’s tumultuous workplace.
She began her professional life as a Marine Corps Officer, where she successfully served in a number of command and staff positions, both domestically and overseas. Upon leaving the Corps after achieving the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, she began the next chapter as a human resources executive, and most recently was the Chief Human Resources Officer for a nationwide digital advertising company in the multi-family residential space.
Kelly has a M.S. from Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL in Counseling Psychology and a B.A. in English Literature from Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL.
Areas of Specialization
- Leadership assessment, coaching, and development planning
- Certified in John Wiley’s DiSC Assessment used facilitate more effective individual and team communication leading to increased organizational productivity
- Team workshops: conflict resolution, meaningful listening and communication skills
- Organizational development, change management, and employee engagement strategies and implementation plans
- Performance management and career transition coaching
Contact Information for Turknett Leadership Group: