- Unshackle the Intelligence of Your Organization
- Intelligence Unshackled, Episode 1 by Josh Turknett, MD About the Intelligence Unshackled...
- Introducing the Elite Cognition Program
- THE ELITE COGNITION PROGRAM: Optimizing Your Greatest Asset “Most people live in a very...
- My Unexpected Rise to CEO: Lessons Learned and Miracles Earned
- By Nancy Cranford I immediately thought, “Can I do this? I’m not ready for this. I’m too...
- Behavioral Lessons from the Awards: Research Findings from the Leadership Character Awards
- Since 2003, the Turknett Leadership Group has been hosting the Leadership Character Awards. These...
- Leaders Who Changed the World: Who Are You Most Like?
- President’s Day is near, and we decided to reflect upon some of the lessons, qualities, and...
Turknett Leadership Group announces Joshua A. Turknett, M.D. is joining Turknett Leadership Group as a Principal Consultant, leading the firm’s foray into the neuroscience of … Read More
6.26.2017 Susan Hitchcock named as panelist for GAIOP Continuing Education Workshop on Women in Leadership: Individual and Organizational Strategies for Advancement on August 24, 2017 … Read More
Lyn Turknett, President of Turknett Leadership Group, was one of 36 business women in the Atlanta area to serve as a mentor for 2017’s Mentoring … Read More
SHRM-Atlanta January Power Breakfast:The Dynamics of Inclusion: Strategies for Creating Inclusive Cultures & Diverse Pipelines featuring Lyn Turknett, Rock Anderson, Jo Anne Hill, and Joe Garcia
2017 January Power Breakfast – The Dynamics of Inclusion: Strategies for Creating Inclusive Cultures & Diverse Pipelines
Turknett Leadership Group and Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership Announce Host Committee for 2016 Leadership Character Awards
Turknett Leadership Group and the Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership announced the members of the Host Committee for the 2016 Leadership Character Awards … Read More
Join us for our upcoming SHRM-Atlanta Webinar: My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive Results
July Webinar: FREE for Members! July 14 | 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Register My Peer Said What?! Do’s and Don’ts of 360-Degree Feedback for Positive … Read More
TLG President, Lyn Turknett, to speak at SHRM-Atlanta Symposium August 23, 2016 on Corporate Culture
Strategies that Drive High Performance and Business Results with guest panelist, Nanci Lamborn, Global Head of Human Resources for eVestment, Inc. and Robyn Smith, Vice … Read More
ATLANTA, Georgia (March 8, 2016) – Turknett Leadership Group (TLG) and the Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership announced that Francis S. “Frank” Blake, … Read More
Robert (Bob) and Carolyn (Lyn) Turknett spoke as part of a “Leadership Matters” panel at Jacksonville University on Tuesday, November 17th. The panelists who spoke were Linda … Read More
Lyn Turknett, President of Turknett Leadership Group, was an honoree of Atlanta’s Women Who Mean Business on Thursday, October 22, 2015. Lyn was one of 15 women … Read More
The Celebration of the Leadership Character Awards took place on October 15, 2015. The celebration included a speech from keynote speaker Ralph de la Vega … Read More
At the September ProWIN Luncheon, Susan Hitchcock, a successful businesswoman, management consultant, and women’s leadership advocate, spoke to a large group of ProWIN members and … Read More
SHRM Atlanta Symposium: When, Why, and How to Use Assessments to Provide the Greatest ROI for Your Talent Management Process
Presented on Tuesday, August 25th by: Lyn Turknett, MA, Turknett Leadership Group Today’s marketplace provides many assessment options for HR professionals. Deciding whether personality tests, … Read More