- Unshackle the Intelligence of Your Organization
- Intelligence Unshackled, Episode 1 by Josh Turknett, MD About the Intelligence Unshackled...
- Introducing the Elite Cognition Program
- THE ELITE COGNITION PROGRAM: Optimizing Your Greatest Asset “Most people live in a very...
- My Unexpected Rise to CEO: Lessons Learned and Miracles Earned
- By Nancy Cranford I immediately thought, “Can I do this? I’m not ready for this. I’m too...
- Behavioral Lessons from the Awards: Research Findings from the Leadership Character Awards
- Since 2003, the Turknett Leadership Group has been hosting the Leadership Character Awards. These...
- Leaders Who Changed the World: Who Are You Most Like?
- President’s Day is near, and we decided to reflect upon some of the lessons, qualities, and...
If you’re currently in the workforce, you know what I’m talking about when I mention millennial stereotypes. I was born lazy, my parents held my … Read More
TLG has had interns and graduate research assistants in the office for at least twenty years. We find it a wonderful way not only to … Read More
Turknett Leadership Group and Transformational Leadership Inc. conducted a 2-day workshop for women leaders in Atlanta on April 22 and 23, 2014. We had 13 … Read More
The Greenleaf Center and the Turknett Leadership Character Awards combine forces to recognize Georgia’s servant leaders
The Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership and Atlanta-based Turknett Leadership Group announce an exciting new partnership. The 11th Annual Turknett Leadership Character Awards … Read More
Part One I’ve followed the sad decline of JC Penney over the past few years – it’s a classic story of how NOT to lead … Read More
A CURIOUS INTRODUCTION By Lyn Turknett My mother was curious – super curious. She was born early in the last century, but she had a … Read More
For anyone who knows me well, it will be no surprise that I found myself wondering about the history of St. Patrick’s day as I … Read More
Click here to read the highlights from Dr. Liz Roling’s SHRM-Atlanta 360 GEM.
Large organizations with strong talent management departments are leading a surge in the use of assessments. A recent Journal of Consulting Psychology article reports that … Read More
Valentine’s Day is here, and love is in the air! Due to these amorous circumstances, I thought I’d do a post about why I love … Read More
Imagine being in a large room surrounded by a sea of incredible leaders and amazing fish that are so inspiring they make you want to … Read More
A version of this post was read at the 2013 Turknett Leadership Character Awards luncheon: The Turknett Leadership Character Awards were created in 2003, as … Read More
Dateline Orlando – Academy of Management By: Lyn Turknett I’m still “reporting” from the Academy of Management conference in Orlando – and thoroughly enjoying the … Read More
Dateline Orlando – Academy of Management Conference I can’t imagine a better place to be than Disney right now. The attraction for me is not … Read More