Amplify the Leadership Skills and Impact of your Chief of Staff
Turknett Leadership Group and Laurie Arron, Executive Coach, have teamed up to introduce ChiefSpace™, a hybrid mastermind and group coaching program for Chiefs of Staff that accelerates their growth and amplifies their performance in service of you and your company mission. This program is designed to give Chiefs of Staff the wisdom and tools to become a top performer in the role.
Chiefs of Staff provide the critical support executive leaders need. They are gatekeepers, thought partners, problem solvers, confidants, truth tellers, peacemakers, initiative drivers, and so much more. Above all, they are always in their leader’s corner. While it can be exhilarating, it can also be lonely, overwhelming and exhausting. As the organization grows, so do the demands on everyone’s time. A Chief has their leader’s back, but who has theirs?
ChiefSpace will return in Q2 of 2023. For more information regarding the program, please contact us.
Benefits & Outcomes
Chiefs of Staff
- Feel seen, heard, and understood with an exclusive curated group of chiefs who speak your language.
- Learn best practices, tools, and techniques to stay laser-focused and on track.
- Engage with a private community; peer network of support for inspiration and motivation.
- Reach your peak performance as a Chief of Staff.
- Ensure your Chief of Staff realizes their full potential, in service of you and the company mission.
- You’ll get hours of your time back each week to work on the things that matter most to you.
- You’ll soon have the space to freely ideate and explore critical matters without pressure or feeling judged.
- You’ll rely on your Chief as a trusted thought partner who challenges your thinking and helps you with your blind spots.
Program Structure & Content
- 12 x 90-minute group coaching sessions.
- 2 x 60-minute 1:1 coaching sessions with Laurie; dive specifically into what’s happening for YOU right now.
- Videos and journal prompts.
- Optimize performance with best practices & tools.
- Guest Speakers.
- Full support library of inspiration, articles & resources.
Meet Your Coach
As a former seasoned Chief of Staff to senior leaders at a Fortune 10 company, I understand how critical it is for you to have strong support around you, operating at full throttle, in service of your agenda. I understand what senior leaders face, the expectations and demands. I understand what you want AND most importantly, what you need in your Chief.
Serving as a Chief of Staff was one of the best roles of my entire career. I now serve as a trusted advisor and executive coach to senior leaders and Chiefs of Staff. I help Chiefs reach their peak performance in service to their leader and the company mission.
Laurie Arron, Trusted Advisor and Executive Coach
Sample Program Topics
Mindset of Elite Performers
Strategic Thought Partnerships
Influencing Through Silos
Content topics covered in this program will include and not be limited to the above.
How Effective is your Chief of Staff?
If you are a leader with a Chief of Staff, we’d like to invite you to take this short assessment that explores some of the challenges you face to measure how effective your Chief of Staff is in service of you and the company mission.
- Investment – $2,500/month with a six month commitment
“Working with Laurie was a total game changer for me as a Chief of Staff. With her support and coaching, I was able to hit the ground running and drive high impact for my CEO and the company, which has resulted in strong performance across our leadership team and a more engaged culture. Laurie shared tools, resources and suggestions with me that were invaluable in helping me operate as a strong Chief of Staff. Her strategies and assessments have also been life changing – they’ve helped me develop a strong mindset when under pressure and boosted my confidence in the role. I was just promoted to VP of Business Operations and my CEO appreciates the value I am driving for our firm.”
Former Chief of Staff to CEO – ThreadStudio
“You can focus on the ‘Chief’, or you can focus on the ‘of Staff’. Those who have focused on the ‘of Staff’ have done pretty well.”
James Baker Ⅲ, most successful White House Chief of Staff
Ready to Elevate Your Career?
There is still time to register, but only a few seats remain. The program kicks off on Tuesday, July 5th, 2022, at 2 p.m. Join today and position yourself for success!