Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Survey
Assess your employees on key diversity, equity, and inclusion factors to gain valuable feedback and insights that can help foster a more diverse and inclusive culture.
The Turknett Leadership Group has partnered with companies of all sizes to develop and deliver satisfaction and engagement surveys. We have had the great fortune of supporting the cultural development and transformation of thousands of companies for more than three decades. Understanding the pulse of all employees within a company is typically one of the first steps in the leadership development process. TLG often partners with companies all along their journey to help optimize results.
Today, in response for the outpouring of requests from companies asking for help in the DEI space, we have developed a validated DEI survey. Utilizing our same level of expertise and professionalism we’re now working with companies to assure they are inclusive and equitable.
- Foster a culture of trust, conflict resolution, and impact engagement
- Identify areas of improvement where you can focus your DEI efforts
- Improve organization communication to foster courageous conversations and engagement
- Equip your leadership with the information they need to forward inclusiveness
- Increase awareness of how them actions, perceptions, and assumptions their coworkers
- Foster an environment where employees are to lead and participate in courageous conversations
- Encourage continued learning and provide additional resources for employees to get more involved
The DEI Factors
Our DEI Survey will gather feedback and insights that will measure these five DEI Factors:
Examine the representation of diverse groups within your organization.
Obtain insights that will help create an inclusive workplace that fosters innovation and engagement.
Help you ensure that diversity and inclusion is embedded in the organization’s processes at every level.
Ask the right questions to draw out comments that will lead to the right conversations.
Through this survey, your organization will gather opinions of all employees to help determine if there is an atmosphere of trust, conflict resolution, and engagement.
By measuring these five factors, you’ll gain valuable insights into where you and your organization are in your DEI journey and where you can best focus your DEI efforts.
Work with World Class DEI Experts
Following the survey, we will pair you with one of our World Class DEI Experts who will break down the survey results with you and your team and identify areas to hone your DEI efforts. Dr. Patricia Thompson, Ph.D. and Senior Consultant, and Lyn Turknett, Co-founder & Co-Chair, will help you unlock your full potential through the survey.