- Individuals – $1,690 per person
- Groups of three or more – $1,490 per person
A Heart-Opening Experience
Today, we need more than bias training videos. We desire a DEI experience that changes us from the inside out, starting with our hearts and ending with our actions. For Glendale, it did just that. After becoming professionally certified through IDEA, everything changed.
“My experience in this course was ‘heart-opening’. It has allowed me to speak the feelings of my heart without judgment. More importantly, it provided me the opportunity to better understand and respect the differences (diversity of thoughts, feelings, and actions) without judgment of others more than I’ve done in the past.”
Glendale M. Jones
Director of Human Resources, Georgia Environmental Finance Authority
1. Learn from a team of DEI experts, including a Master Certified Coach, that bring over a combined 100 years of experience in the field.
2. 50 hours of total combined learning, including classroom and self-study.
3. Eight highly interactive three-hour live sessions.
4. Earn professional recognition (digital and physical certificates provided).
5. Eligible Participants can earn ICF and/or SHRM continuing education credits.