This one year executive coaching engagement is designed to fit the needs of the busy executive. Dr. Bob Turknett works directly with the executive to move the company forward to its desired state. Issues including achieving business results, creating a desired culture, developing strategy, and attracting and retaining talent are core to this consulting relationship. This engagement can be modified in content and approach and tailored to fit specific urgent or emergent needs.
- Initial meeting to shape the consulting engagement and deal with immediate needs.
- Data gathering via interviews with key personnel and optional assessments to gain perspective and input of the Board and others who work closely with the CEO will be utilized
- Monthly sessions face-to-face or via telephone for feedback and ongoing issues.
- On-demand, unlimited phone consultation by appointment or spur of the moment. An executive using this service will have top priority.
- Observation of staff meetings or other group interactions may also be scheduled for further insight.
Learn More – Download CEO Coaching Service Description (PDF)
Dr. Robert (Bob) Turknett is co-founder and CEO of TLG. He is a licensed psychologist with over 28 years of consulting experience. Bob specializes in CEO Coaching, executive team development and individual development and coaching. He has served as an executive coach to more than 1,000 executives in more than 100 companies, both large and small businesses in a variety of industries. His unique approach to coaching blends psychological expertise with extensive business knowledge. Typical engagements involve work with a leader and the entire team, producing leadership development results that impact the whole organization