TLG has extensive experience in executive selection and helps clients validly and accurately assess candidate fit with position requirements and the organizational culture. A comprehensive battery of tools is used, and may include assessments and a structured behavioral interview that measure personality, values and character, judgment and reasoning, and potential executive derailment.
Assessment through testing is followed by structured behavioral interviews, in which individuals are evaluated on competencies related to the position. While no assessment methodology is fool-proof, our process can help you make a much more informed hiring decision. As an added value, the information we give you on your new hire can help ensure a faster transition, aid in their development, and increase the likelihood of success. We also offer development planning and coaching for the newly hired candidate, as well as on-boarding services.
“Executive Selection – What’s Right and What’s Wrong.” by George Hollenbeck
- Job Analysis to determine key competencies for the position.
- Assessments, which may include online measures of personality, values and character, work styles, judgment and reasoning, and potential derailers.
- Structured Behavioral Interview linked to the competencies of the position.
- Cultural Assessment to determine key characteristics for the organization.
- Feedback to the hiring manager, including suggested follow up interview questions for the internal selection team.
- Reduces costly hiring mistakes
- Increases objectivity in the hiring process
- Identifies talent in alignment with organization culture and strategy
- Improves retention of senior hires
- Understanding of the candidate speeds on-boarding
- Mitigates legal risks
- Read More…