Jonathan is an energetic marketing professional who brings three years of experience to Turknett Leadership Group. Having just relocated to Georgia with his wife, he brings a strong passion for all things digital marketing and communication. He’s built a diverse portfolio of both non-profit and for-profit marketing achievements and assets. Through his education and experience, Jonathan has utilized a wide range of marketing skills to meet business goals and objectives. His versatile skill set includes SEO, social media, brand reputation management, project management, data analysis, hands-on campaign development, and email marketing. Jonathan not only aims to advance his career but to make a lasting impact in the lives of others. He hopes to be an effective mentor to other marketing professionals.
For an automotive aftermarket company:
• Campaign Development
• Search Engine Optimization
• Content Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Project Management
• Social Media
• Website Maintenance
• Search Engine Marketing
• Data Analysis
• Brand Reputation Management
• B.A. Business Administration with a focus in Marketing from Walsh College, where he is a member of Delta Mu Delta.
• Authored Walsh College’s most popular blog in 2018 receiving over 1,100 clicks.
• Certified in Google Analytics, Competitive Analysis, and Keyword Research, and Search Engine Optimization.
Photography, sports (particularly baseball), traveling, gaming
For King and Country
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
“When in doubt, choose change.” – Lily Leung