We’re Transforming Today’s Managers into Tomorrow’s Leaders
Leadership is not about managing money, time, or tasks. It’s about people and driving the strategic vision forward. As your organization grows, so does the need to prepare the next generation of leaders who will drive your organization into the future. Limited and canned leadership training is no longer enough.
Manager2Leader is a Game-changer That is Transforming Today’s Managers into Tomorrow’s Leaders.
Through various interactive workshops that are tailored specifically to your organization, we reveal the challenges and complexities of leadership while providing the strategies, tips, and best practices to help your managers navigate the responsibility of leadership.
Meet Your Coach
Tim Huff, President, TLG, is an Executive Coach and Leadership Advisor who has a passion for helping leaders and executives at all levels to tap into the greatness that exists within themselves.
With over 26 years of high-stakes leadership experience in the U.S. Army as well as Fortune 500 companies, he has a unique background that allows him to empathize with his clients’ leadership challenges as he helps them in their journey of transformational change.
Manger2Leader is available in 4, 6, and 8 session formats that are specifically tailored to your organization, equipping managers with the strategies, tips, and tools needed to be truly effective leaders. Each format dives deep into core session topics that explore self-leadership, people-leadership, team-leadership, and leading change.
Manager as Self-Leader
- Self-awareness and Self-regulation
- Vulnerability in Leadership
- Values in Leadership
- Self-Motivation/Developing Healthy Habits
- Managing Your Professional Brand
Manager as People-Leader
- Manager vs Leader
- Proven Traits of Great Managers
- Leadership Character Model
- Communicating Powerfully
- Giving and Asking for Feedback
Manager as Team-Leader
- Psychological Safety/Trust
- Managing Conflict
- Making Thorough Decisions
- Building Accountability
- Focusing on Results
Manager as Change-Leader
- Developing Your Vision
- Building A Practical Strategy
- Influence/Leading up
- Change Management
- Gain the best leadership practices.
- Increase self-awareness.
- Greater understanding of the importance of self-leadership.
- Learn how to create an environment for effective teamwork, habits and norms.
- Understand what it truly means to have a mission, vision, and a strategy.
- Effectively build your leadership pipeline.
- Increase employee retention.
- Increase employee engagement and morale.
- Reduce Team Dysfunction.
- Avoid the costs of rehires.